St Paul’s College was established over 65 years ago. Our founders' mission was to build a school for the purpose of providing a caring, Christian education. The history of St Paul’s has been one identifying and meeting the challenges of providing that education in a changing society.
At St Paul’s our focus is our people – staff, students and college community. While we will always work to developing our physical assets, we strive to strengthen the key areas that are our reason for existence: our Christian community, our educational outcomes, and importantly, the personal and spiritual growth of our students.
Our vision of “a Christ-centred community valuing people and learning”. We are committed to ...
- Teaching the word of God
- Providing opportunities for worship and faith development
- Supporting our students, families and staff
- Providing opportunities for all to reach their potential
- The development of the whole person
- Quality teaching
- A well resourced learning environment
- Maintaining a safe, rural environment
- Providing full and weekly boarding
- Celebrating our achievements
- Engaging with local communities
- Leadership and Integrity
- Accountability and Transparency
- Stewardship and Efficiency