Greetings, and thank you for visiting our website. I hope you have been inspired and motivated by what you have read so far about our College.
St Paul’s is a Christian College in the Lutheran tradition – specialising, and renowned, for its programs in equine, academics, agriculture, and boarding.
We are a unique educational setting, and community, that is committed to the core values of Love, Humility, Justice, Hope, Courage, Compassion, Service, Forgiveness, Appreciation and Quality.
Our staff are committed to ensuring our students are engaged in their learning in all areas of the curriculum. We are also committed to the wellbeing of every student so that their experience at St Paul’s is both positive and productive.
As teachers, we are commissioned to prepare and empower our students for their respective future pathways. A big task, but what does this mean? How do we know what might lay ahead for our students? I believe the greatest gift we can give our students is the gift of hope (Jeremiah 29:11), “For I know the plans I have for you” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope”. It is our commitment to instil a sense of optimism about the future; to instil a mindset of always considering possibilities.
St Paul’s is about to commence a new chapter in its development. During 2017, staff, students and parents were invited to engage in a consultation process to discern our priorities to develop the College over the next three years. As a result of this consultation process, the College Board has now approved the following six strategic priorities to develop the College:
- To improve the quality of College buildings & facilities: ensuring that staff and students have contemporary & quality facilities in which to learn and teach
- To promote the rich, diverse and unique curriculum offered to our students: ensuring both current and prospective parents know about our curriculum
- To expand our Learning Enhancement Program: ensuring that all students are adequately supported and guided in the learning process
- To enhance Christian Studies programs and activities: ensuring that our Christian ethos and identity remains strong and hope-filled
- To continue our extensive and significant approach to the pastoral care & wellbeing of students: ensuring that all students are provided with care and that their wellbeing remains at the forefront
- To further explore innovative programs that will support optimum learning outcomes for our students: ensuring that we continue to explore resources and programs to meet the ongoing learning needs of our students.
We look forward to the future with much energy and enthusiasm.
Please do not hesitate to contact the College to arrange an enrolment interview and tour.
Donald M Walkley